Valentine Cream Chicken Recipe
Once this dish is prepared and put in the oven it requires very little more attention, leaving you free to enjoy your starter.
- 2 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 3 fluid oz double cream
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped
- Fry the chicken quickly on both sides in the butter.
- Fry for a few minutes further and allow to brown.
- Transfer the chicken to a casserole dish.
- Add the herbs and seasoning to the cream and pour over the chicken.
- Cover with lid and cook at 200 degrees centigrade (see temperature conversions) for about 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Turn once or twice during cooking.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 65 minutes
Yield: 2 portions
Powered by Comment Script