Tomato Salad Recipe
An easy and tasty salad which can be prepared in advance and chilled until the meal.
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 beef tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- chopped parsley
- small mild onion (red onion works well)
- Cut the garlic clove in half and rub all over serving plate or bowl.
- Slice tomatoes and peel and cut the onion into thin rings.
- Place the tomato slices on the garlic-rubbed plate and put the onion rings on top (about 1 onion ring for every 4 tomato slices).
- Sprinkle with salt and plenty of pepper.
- Chill until required.
- Drizzle the oil over the salad just before serving.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 portions
Powered by Comment Script