Lamb for a Romantic Dinner Recipe
Fillet of lamb is a very tender and delicate cut. Just right for a special dish.
- 2 fillets of lamb
- a little Dijon mustard
- olive oil
- a little fresh lemon juice
- fresh, finely chopped Rosemary
- salt and pepper
- Cut a piece of foil for each fillet.
- Lay the fillets in the middle of the foil and spread with a little mustard.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the fillets and season with salt and pepper.
- Add a squeeze of lemon juice and sprinkle on about half a tablespoon of finely chopped Rosemary leaves over each fillet.
- Seal the foil parcels and put them onto a baking tray.
- Cook in the oven at 190 degrees Centigrade (see temperature conversions) for about 20 minutes.
- Check after 15 minutes that the meat is cooking as required.
- To serve, discard most of the Rosemary.
- Serve with Redcurrant Sauce.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 2 portions
Powered by Comment Script