Chocolate Fondue Recipe
Chocolate is synonymous with romance and the fondue increases the fun!
- 1 - 2 large bars really good organic chocolate, 70% cocoa solids
- 1/4 pint double cream
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- to dip in: pineapple chunks, stoned cherries, strawberries, kiwi fruits, chunks of mango, a few marshmallows, grapes. Whatever you choose make sure it is cut into bite sized pieces and stones, pips etc are removed.
- If you do not have a fondue set, melt chocolate in a basin over a pan of simmering water.
- When melted, remove from heat and gradually mix in the cream and brandy, stirring all the time.
- Serve in an attractive heat proof bowl on a candle burning food heater.
- Use long pronged fondue forks to dip fruit etc. into the chocolate mixture.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 portions
Powered by Comment Script