Carrot Salad Recipe
A simple salad that can be prepared in advance and used as a side salad to the main meal.
- 3 large carrots
- salt and black pepper
- a choice or mix of parsley, fennel, chervil, chives, marjoram (just one or two leaves of each choice)
- vinaigrette as for cucumber salad
- Peel the carrots.
- Grate them and add salt and black pepper.
- Mix the carrots with the vinaigrette and sprinkle with chosen herbs finely chopped.
- Put in attractive serving bowl and leave in fridge until needed.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 portions
Powered by Comment Script