Baked Scallops Recipe
This recipe can be served as a starter or, with the use of more ingredients, it can form a light main course.
- 4 scallops in shells
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, skinned and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- pinch of ground cloves
- pinch of nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons white breadcrumbs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Wash and dry scallops.
- Chop them and mix with the onion, chopped garlic, finely chopped parsley salt and pepper.
- Make sure that the scallop shells are clean.
- Pile the mixture into the shells.
- Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and olive oil and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (see temperature conversions) for about 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 2 portions
Powered by Comment Script