Artichoke Hearts with Salmon Recipe
Succulent artichoke hearts, marinated, wrapped in smoked salmon and served with a velvety sauce. Palm hearts can be used instead of artichoke hearts if preferred.
- 1 tin artichoke or palm hearts
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- black pepper
- 8 thin slices smoked salmon
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soured cream
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
for the sauce:
- Drain the artichoke hearts.
- Mix the vinegar with the oil and wine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the artichoke hearts and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes hour to marinate.
- Remove the hearts from the marinade, drain and wrap a suitably-sized strip of smoked salmon around each heart.
- Combine all sauce ingredients.
- Put the salmon-wrapped artichoke hearts onto a serving plate and serve with the sauce.
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 2 portions
Powered by Comment Script