Duke of Cambridge Pudding Recipe
A traditional pudding which is made in a way that is very similar to Bakewell Pudding in that the filling contains no flour.
- shortcrust pastry
- 6 level tablespoons butter
- 3 level tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup finely chopped candied peel
- Line a flan dish with rolled out pastry.
- Cover the bottom with candied peel.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the sugar and stir until melted.
- Add the egg yolks, stir well and bring to the boil.
- Pour over the candied peel.
- Bake in a slow oven until the top is brown and crinkly.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 1 pudding
Powered by Comment Script