Curates Pudding Recipe
A highly unusual pudding, obviously devised with economy in mind, Curates Pudding makes great use of leftover potatoes.
- 6 tablespoons mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 level tablespoons butter
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemon (grated peel and juice of)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Beat the eggs in well.
- Add the juice and grated peel of the lemon.
- Stir in the milk and the salt.
- Add the potato and mix until smooth.
- Pour into a greased pie dish and bake for about 1/2 hour in a moderate oven.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 portions
Powered by Comment Script