Audley Chocolate Shortbread Recipe
A standard traditional shortbread recipe with th addition of cocoa to add a chocolate flavour.
- 1 cup organic butter
- 3 tablespoons icing/confectioner's sugar
- 2 1/4 cups organic plain flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Sift the flour with the cocoa.
- Cream the butter with the icing sugar and add the flour mixture to this.
- Mix this by hand until you obtain a soft consistency.
- Put into a well greased 7 inch tin and bake for 40 minutes at 325 degrees Fahrenheit (see temperature conversions).
- Mark into fingers whilst still warm but allow to cool in the tin.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 - 6 portions
Powered by Comment Script