Vermicelli Soup Recipe
An extremely easy pasta soup that uses the sthin spaghetti-like vermicelli as the pasta ingredient.
- 1 quart clear bouillon
- 2 heaped tablespoons vermicelli
- Break the vermicelli into short lengths.
- Put it in a basin, and pour boiling water on it.
- Leave for a minute.
- Drain off the water.
- Bring the bouillon to boiling point and season if necessary.
- Put in the vermicelli and simmer until it is soft, 10 to 15 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 2 - 4 portions
Powered by Comment Script