Vanilla Flavoured Liqueur Recipe
This vanilla flavoured liqueur makes a nice change from standard brandy.
- 1 1/2 vanilla pods
- 8oz/1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 pints brandy
- 1/2 pint water
- Break the vanilla pods into pieces and put into a bottle with the brandy.
- Seal the bottle and leave for 2 weeks.
- After the 2 weeks, make a strong syrup from the sugar and water by boiling them together.
- Allow the syrup to cool a little and strain the brandy into it.
- Discard the vanilla pods.
- Allow the vanilla brandy mix to cool completely and then put into a clean bottle and seal.
- The vanilla liqueur is now ready to use.
Prep Time: 2 weeks plus
Cook Time: NA
Yield: 2 pints
Powered by Comment Script