Ten Minute Soup Recipe
A recipe for a quick and tasty soup that, as the name suggests, takes around ten minutes to make.
- 1 pint hot milk
- 1 pint bouillon
- 1 tablespoon pea-flour
- 1 dessertspoon flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped mint
- 1 onion, grated finely
- Mix the pea-flour smoothly with the bouillon.
- Put mixture into a saucepan with the onion and bring to boiling point.
- Knead the flour and butter to a paste and add them to the bouillon.
- Stir until dissolved, bring again to the boil, and boil for 5 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Add the milk.
- Season to taste.
- Sprinkle with the mint and serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 portions
Powered by Comment Script