Tapioca Soup Recipe
Tapioca soup would have traditionally been regarded as a nourishing soup ideal for convalescence.
- 1 pint white bouillon
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 level tablespoon crushed tapioca
- 1/4 pint milk (or cream if preferred
- Bring the stock to the boil.
- Sprinkle in the tapioca and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Beat together the yolks and the milk.
- Strain this into the soup.
- Stir the soup without letting it boil until the eggs thicken.
- Season and serve very hot.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 portions
Powered by Comment Script