Royal Soup Recipe
A strange old soup recipe that, judging by the name, is suitable for royalty!
- 1 1/2 pints clear seasoned bouillon
- 1 egg, beaten lightly
- ground black pepper
- Mix the egg with 2 tablespoons of bouillon and a sprinkling of black pepper.
- Put this in a jar, standing in boiling water, and let the water simmer until the egg mixture is solid.
- When cold, cut into small diamond or fancy shapes, and put them in a soup tureen.
- Pour on the rest of the clear bouillon and serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 portions
Powered by Comment Script