Pumpkin and Spinach Soup Recipe
This pumpkin and spinach soup marries together two popular autumn vegetables to create a tasty dish.
- 1 medium sized onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- small pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 8 cups spinach, washed and shredded
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 pints vegetable stock
seasoning to taste
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
- Sauté the onion until transparent.
- Add the vegetables to the pan with the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, then cover and simmer for about 20 minutes until all the vegetables are tender.
- Add seasoning to taste.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 portions
Powered by Comment Script