Potage Malakoff Recipe
Potage Malakoff is an interesting vegetable soup to try that is packed with loads of tasty ingredients.
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and chopped
- 4 cups finely shredded spinach
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- few sprigs parsley
- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 pints vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoons Soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon yeast extract
- seasoning to taste
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Sauté the onion until transparent.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the spinach.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool before blending in a blender.
- Return to the saucepan, add the spinach and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the seasoning to taste.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 portions
Powered by Comment Script