Parmentier Soup Recipe
This is an extremely simple soup to make. Just use quantities according to your own taste.
- potatoes, peeled and freshly boiled and mashed
- mixed herbs
- Mix the potatoes with enough stock to make a creamy thick consistency.
- Sieve or blend to a smooth consistency.
- Add the mixed herbs and seasonings and bring once more to the boil, stirring.
- Add the butter and if you like a little milk.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 portions
Powered by Comment Script