A nice hot cocktail drink to try. Great for parties and Christmas gatherings.
- 1 bottle port
- 1/2 pint water
- 12 sugar cubes
- 1 large lemon (organic not with waxed skin)
- grated nutmeg
- 1 vanilla pod
- Pour the port and water into a saucepan.
- Rub the sugar over the lemon skin so that it absorbs the oil from the peel.
- Add the sugar to the saucepan.
- Add the juice of the lemon, the nutmeg and the vanilla pod.
- Heat and pour into a pre-warmed large bowl.
- Remove the vanilla pod before serving.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 3 drinks plus
Powered by Comment Script