Mushroom and Onion Broth Recipe
A hearty broth to try that's packed with tasty mushrooms and onions.
- 2 large onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 7 1/2 cups chicken bouillon
- 4 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup pasta shapes
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- Put the onion in a large saucepan and add about 1/2 the chicken bouillon.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until the onions are soft.
- Add the mushrooms, the Dijon mustard and the remainder of the bouillon and bring to the boil again.
- Add the pasta shapes and seasoning.
- Cover the pan and simmer gently for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 portions
Powered by Comment Script