Mint Julep Recipe
A refreshing drink, traditionally served in the summer. Champagne can be used instead of whisky if preferred for particularly special occasions
- crushed ice
- 6 sprigs of mint
- 1/4 tablespoon caster/superfine sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 fluid oz whisky
- Place the mint, sugar and water in a large tumbler.
- Stir and press until the sugar is dissolved and the flavour has been extracted from the mint.
- Remove and discard the mint leaves.
- Add the whisky to the liquid and fill the tumbler to the top with crushed ice.
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: NA
Yield: 1 cocktail
Powered by Comment Script