Milk Soup Recipe
If you love milk then you'll want to try this unsusual soup made from milk - it's tastier than it sounds!
- 1 1/2 pints milk
- 1/2 pint water
- 2 large Spanish onions, peeled and chopped
- 5 ribs celery, washed and cut into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- Put onions and celery into a saucepan with the butter.
- Cook gently for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 pint water and simmer for 1/2 an hour, or until the vegetables are quite tender.
- Make the milk hot, and stir in.
- Bring to the boil, add the parsley and serve very hot.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 portions
Powered by Comment Script