Lettuce and Spring Onion Soup Recipe
A tasty soup to try that combines the subtle flavours of spring onion and lettuce.
- 2 round lettuces
- 4 cups spinach
- 20 spring onions or 2 medium onions
- 1 small carrot
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 pint vegetable stock
- 1/2 pint milk
- Prepare, wash and slice the vegetables.
- Melt the butter, and when it is hot, put in the prepared vegetables.
- Cover and cook over slow heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the stock, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in hot milk and serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 portions
Powered by Comment Script