John Collins Cocktail Recipe
A very well known gin-based cocktail that is reportedly named after a 19th-century waiter of Limmer's Old House in Mayfair.
- 1 sherry glass of gin
- soda water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 1 thin slice of lemon
- crushed ice
- Put 1 tablespoon of crushed ice into a tumbler and pour the gin over it.
- Add the sugar and lemon juice.
- Fill the tumbler with soda water and serve with the lemon slice.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: NA
Yield: 2 cocktails
Powered by Comment Script