Iced Cherry Soup Recipe
Certainly not your usual soup recipe, this iced cherry soup is perfect for a dinner party, especially if the main course is rich.
- 3 cups cherries, reserving a few for garnish
- juice 1 lemon
- sugar to taste
- mint leaves
- Cover the fruit with water.
- Simmer gently, adding lemon juice and sugar to taste.
- Blend in a blender.
- Place puree in freezing trays to lightly freeze.
- Serve in soup dishes decorated with remaining cherries and mint leaves.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 2-4 portions
Powered by Comment Script