Hot Chocolate Recipe
Hot chocolate is a luxurious drink especially when made with good quality chocolate.
- good dark organic chocolate 70% cocoa solids to taste
- 1 pint hot milk
- Break up the chocolate and put it in a saucepan over a very gentle heat.
- Add 6 tablespoons of the hot milk and keep over heat until the chocolate begins to melt.
- Remove pan from heat and whisk the chocolate and milk until thoroughly mixed.
- Whisk in a little more hot milk.
- Bring the rest of the milk back to the boil and stir into the saucepan.
- Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 drinks
Powered by Comment Script