Clear Green Pea Soup Recipe
This recipe makes a light and refreshing pea soup.
- 2 pints clear bouillon
- sprig of mint
- 1 cup young green peas (shelled)
- 1 small lump of sugar
- Put the peas into boiling water with the sugar and mint.
- Boil gently until tender - about 15 to 20 minutes according to the age of the peas.
- Bring the stock to the boil.
- Add the peas, boil for 1 minute and serve.
- Season to taste.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 2 - 4 portions
Powered by Comment Script