Gazpacho Soup Recipe
The classic cold tomato soup.
- 1/4 cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cups skinned and chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 red pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix the finely chopped vegetables and parsley with the garlic, oil and lemon juice.
- Season to taste and chill well before serving.
- If preferred, all the ingredients can be put into a blender and mixed until smooth.
- Serve cold with chunks of crusty bread.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 portions
Powered by Comment Script