Game Soup Recipe
This is a delicious soup made from left over game.
- remains of roast game (be careful of any small bones)
- 1 quart bouillon
- 3 medium sized turnips, peeled and cut in pieces
- 1 slice of lean ham
- 2 large leeks or 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, sliced
- Put the game in a saucepan.
- Add the turnips, leeks or onions, tomatoes, ham and stock.
- Simmer until the vegetables are quite tender.
- Blend until pureed and sieve to remove any small bones.
- Return the puree to the saucepan and bring to the boil again.
- If required, a wineglass of sherry or claret can be added just before serving.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 portions
Powered by Comment Script