Cream of Spinach and Courgette Soup Recipe
A healthy soup that incorporates the unusual combination of spinach and courgette to make a tasty dish.
- 1 medium sized onion
- 1 large courgette/zucchini
- 1 medium sized potato
- 2 cups tightly packed chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons oil
- few sprigs parsley
- 2 pints vegetable bouillon
- 1/4 pint heavy cream
- seasoning to taste
- Chop the vegetables.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and saut� the onion and zucchini until the onion is transparent.
- Add potato, spinach, parsley and bouillon.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before blending in small quantities in a blender.
- Return the soup to the saucepan, stir in cream and adjust seasoning to taste.
- Reheat gently without boiling.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 2-4 portions
Powered by Comment Script