Cranberry Cocktail Recipe
A surprising combination of cranberries and ginger ale makes a long and non-alcoholic refreshing drink with all the benefits attributed to cranberries and ginger.
- 3 cups cranberries, washed and picked over
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 pint ginger ale, chilled
- thin slices of orange
- Put the cranberries into a saucepan.
- Add the water and put the lid on the saucepan.
- Cook over a low heat until the cranberries are soft.
- Whilst still hot, rub the cranberries through a sieve.
- Add the sugar and ginger ale.
- Serve at once in cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with mint and orange.
Prep Time: 120 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 - 4 servings
Powered by Comment Script