Coffee-Free Cappuccino Recipe
The cappuccino experience without the coffee! Ideal as a nightcap. Serves 2 people.
- 1 pint milk
- 3 tablespoons grated dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons soft brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1 stick cinnamon
- good quality chocolate powder
- Put the milk into a saucepan.
- Add the chocolate, sugar and cinnamon.
- Warm gently, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate has melted.
- Bring to the required temperature and pour into mugs.
- Top with cream and sprinkle with chocolate powder.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Yield: 2 drinks
Powered by Comment Script