Claret Cup Recipe
Claret Cup is a great party drink thats easy to make and tastes delicious - a great way to jazz up a standard bottle of plonk.
- 1 bottle Claret
- 1 bottle soda water
- sugar to taste
- 1 sprig of borage
- 1 glass of sherry
- peel half unwaxed lemon (make peel very thin)
- slices of cucumber
- Put the lemon peel into a large glass jug.
- Add the claret, sherry and sugar.
- Put in ice and add soda water.
- Decorate with borage and cucumber.
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: NA
Yield: approx. 4 servings
Powered by Comment Script