Chocolate Soda Recipe
This recipe for chocolate soda is easy to make, combining fizzy water with chocolate syrups and a scoop of vanilla ice cream - a great summertime drink.
- 2 tablespoons cold chocolate syrup or to taste
- 1 teaspoon milk
- half cup carbonated water
- 1 large scoop chocolate or vanilla ice cream
- grated nutmeg
- Mix the chocolate syrup with the milk.
- Add half of the water.
- Add the ice cream and then the rest of the water.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg if liked.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: NA
Yield: 1 drink
Powered by Comment Script