Champagne Punch Recipe
Champagne is always great drink to have at a celebration but can be a bit pricey. This punch recipe bulks out the champagne and helps make it go that little further. Plus, it's a great punch that will hopefully impress your guests.
- 4 pints of champagne
- 2 pints of fizzy water
- 2 jiggers of brandy
- 2 jiggers of maraschino liqueur
- 2 jiggers of orange Curacao liqueur
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- fresh fruit for decoration
- Put plenty of ice into a large punch bowl.
- Pour all the ingredients over the ice.
- Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Any thinly sliced fresh fruit can be floated on the top.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: NA
Yield: 6 - 10 servings