Chamomile Tea Recipe
Chamomile tea has a reputation of being a soothing and calming drink. Historically it has also been used to calm an upset stomach.
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of dried chamomile flowers
- lemon juice
- Bring the water to the boil in a saucepan.
- Sprinkle the flowers onto the water and boil for a further half a minute with the saucepan lid on.
- Remove from the heat and stand for another minute.
- Serve with honey and a little lemon juice.
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
Yield: 1 drink
what is hindi name for chamomile flower, where from can i get it?
#4 - R P Maheshwari - 11/10/2012 - 08:08
malayalam name for chamomile flower, where can i get it?
#3 - milind - 07/03/2011 - 06:08
Botanical Name: Matricaria chamomilla
Indian Name: Babunah or Babuni-ke-phul
#2 - Jazzy - 11/03/2010 - 23:32
what is hindi / malayalam name for chamomile flower, where can i get it?
#1 - sreedevi mishra - 09/16/2008 - 22:59
i love green tea
#0 - Chris Yap - 09/24/2007 - 09:44
Powered by Comment Script