Celeriac and Stilton Soup Recipe
This recipe for celeriac and stilton soup is a delicious winter dish that is great for dinner parties at Christmas.
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small celeriac, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 2 1/2 pints vegetable bouillon
- 1/4 pint double cream
- 4oz stilton, crumbled
- seasoning to taste
- Fry the onion in the oil in a large saucepan until transparent.
- Add the celeriac and mix well.
- Add the bouillon and the seasoning.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 25 minutes, or until the celeriac is soft.
- Add the cream and stilton, remove from the heat, stir until stilton has melted.
- Blend in blender until smooth and return to rinsed out saucepan.
- Reheat and add seasoning.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 2-4 portions
Powered by Comment Script