Banana Smoothie Recipe
In the last few years smoothies have become very fashionable. Not only are they delicious but they're also an extremely easy way of taking in portions of fruit and even vegetables. If skimmed milk is used and ice cream and cream is left out, then the fat content of the drink can be reduced considerably, although this will of course affect the taste.
- 1 large, ripe banana (chopped)
- 1/2 pint milk (skimmed if preferred)
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- Blend the banana with the milk and the ice cream.
- Serve topped with cream if desired.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: NA
Yield: 1 smoothie
p.s it sounds like a lovley recipe =)