Apple Punch Recipe
A refreshing, non-alcoholic drink thats perfect for parties or enjoying on hot summer days.
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 cloves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 lemon (not waxed)
- 1 1/2 pints apple juice
- 1/2 pint fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- sprigs of mint
- 1/4 pint water
- Put the water into a saucepan and add the cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pare the lemon rind into long, thin strips.
- Wind them around a chopstick and leave in the fridge.
- Stir the juice of the lemon and the apple and orange juices into the sugar and spice syrup.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl and chill for several hours.
- Before serving, add the curls of lemon rind.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 - 6 servings
Powered by Comment Script