Rocket and Butternut Squash Salad Recipe
An interesting dish that combines the sweet, nutty flavour of squash with the peppery taste of rocket.
- 1 large butternut squash peeled
- olive oil
- 3 large handfuls of rocket leaves
- 1 tablespoons chopped basil
- French dressing
- Remove any seeds from the squash and cut the flesh into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Heat the oil in a heavy frying pan, add the squash and fry until lightly coloured and just tender.
- Put the rocket into a salad bowl, add the squash and basil and toss together with the French dressing.
- Serve as soon as possible.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 - 4 portions
Powered by Comment Script