Honey Buns Recipe
Delicious little buns sweetened with honey, just right for Easter teatime.
- 3oz (6 tablespoons) butter
- 3oz (3 tablespoons) honey
- 1 egg
- 2oz (2 tablespoons) chopped dates
- 8oz (2 cups) self raising flour
- a little milk
- Cream the butter and honey together thoroughly.
- Add the egg gradually beating in well.
- Add the dates and stir in the flour and enough milk to give a dropping consistency.
- Half fill well-greased patty tins with the mixture and bake at 190 degrees centigrade (see temperature conversions) for 15 - 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 - 8 cakes
Powered by Comment Script