Winter Fruit Punch Recipe
A delicious punch recipe that makes a great Christmas-time drink.
- 1 lime
- 1 kiwi fruit
- a few maraschino cherries
- a few mint sprigs
- 1 pint English apple juice
- 1 pint orange or pineapple juice
- 1 1/4 pints lemonade To decorate:
- 1 apple thinly sliced
- 1 kiwi fruit thinly sliced
- 1 lime thinly sliced
- 1 orange thinly sliced
- extra mint sprigs
- Slice the lime thinly and cut the slices into quarters.
- Peel the kiwi fruit and cut into small chunks.
- Put the pieces of lime and kiwi fruit, the maraschino cherries and mint springs into ice cube trays and top up with water.
- Transfer to the freezer until frozen to use for decoration later.
- Mix the apple juice, pineapple juice or orange juice and lemonade in a large glass jug or punch bowl.
- Decorate the fruit punch with apple, kiwi fruit, lime and orange slices and mint sprigs.
- Ladle into tall glasses and top up with the ice cubes.
- For other variations substitute peach juice for the apple juice.
- For a less sweete tatse, try tonic water or soda water instead of lemonade.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 portions
Powered by Comment Script