Stuffing Balls for Partridge Recipe
A great recipe for stuffing balls. These go particularly well with partrigde but can also be served with other game birds.
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1oz butter
- 3oz white breadcrumbs
- grated rind half a lemon
- 1oz walnuts finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- pinch dried thyme
- 1 egg, beaten
- Fry the onion in a pan with the butter until soft and pale golden.
- Add breadcrumbs, lemon rind, nuts, salt, pepper, parsley and thyme.
- Stir in egg to bind.
- Make into balls.
- Bake on a greased baking tray for 30 minutes at 220 degrees C.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 - 8 stuffing balls
Powered by Comment Script