Meringue Crisps Recipe
These simple to make meringues make a great addition to an ice cream sundae.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon any favourite spice
- 4oz caster sugar
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff.
- Sift the sugar and chosen flavouring together.
- Fold gradually into the egg white.
- Put spoonfuls, well spaced, onto a baking parchment lined baking tray.
- Dry out in a very low oven.
- This may take several hours.
- Remove when totally dry.
- Cool on a rack.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 180 minutes
Yield: 6 - 10 crisps
Powered by Comment Script