Pâté Sucre Recipe
A classic sweet pastry for use with all pastry dessert recipes when you want something that little bit special.
- 5oz plain flour, sifted
- 2 egg yolks
- 2oz caster sugar
- 3oz unsalted butter, softened
- Add the egg, sugar and butter to the flour in a bowl.
- Mix together by hand and rub in all the ingredients until the mixture looks crumbly.
- Knead together and form into a smooth ball.
- Rest pastry in the fridge for about 1 hour.
Prep Time: 75 minutes
Cook Time: NA
Powered by Comment Script