Biscuit Crumb Pastry Recipe
A simple and easy no cook pastry recipe. Can be used instead of a shortcrust or sponge base. Ideal as a base for cheesecakes or gelatine-set fillings.
- 1 1/2 cups (6oz) biscuit crumbs (such as graham crackers)
- just under half a cup (4oz) butter, melted
- Crush the biscuits in a plastic bag using a rolling pin.
- Place the crumbs in a bowl.
- Work the crumbs and the melted butter together with a wooden spoon.
- Press the mixture into the base of a loose-bottomed tin.
- Allow to cool and spoon filling on top.
- Allow to set in fridge.
Prep Time: 120 minutes
Cook Time: NA
Powered by Comment Script